What this course is about
The course covers the main topics: history, features of the German health care system, clinical picture of diseases, medical examination, hardware research methods, etc. Much attention is paid to medical terminology, abbreviations. Students learn to write medical letters, keep documentation in German.
«The most useful and interesting part of the course is communication skills with the patient, colleagues and medical records management. All this is practiced at each lesson.
Language is important
In our school, Interkontakts study everyday and medical German. Classes are held in groups of 10 people. An individual approach is also actively applied. Six hours a day, five days a week plus several hours of independent work at home every day — the schedule does not allow you to relax. The program focuses on language training. At the interview in the clinic, the first impression of the candidate will depend on the knowledge of the language.
We guarantee You:
– quality training
– organization of delivery of German at level B2
– confirmation of Your diploma without taking special exams in Germany
– preparation for the interview with the future employer
– signing of a work contract in case of successful interview
– starting salary in Germany – from 8 thousand Euros per month
The cost of training of doctors to work in clinics in Germany
- 8 months (for those who have basic German) – 2400 Euro
- 12 months – 3500 Euro for the whole program
For Your peace of mind and confidence, we conduct a preliminary check
Your documents in Germany regarding the expediency of Your study at our school – a guarantee of getting a job in Germany after the end of the course.
After signing the contract for work in Germany, the employer provides You with housing (apartment), issues lifting, prepares all the necessary documents for work and life in Germany.